Brilliant Database Professional 5.1
This all-in-one database software tool allows you to create a database without having any special knowledge or skills.
Brilliant DB can easily maintain a database, which can contain information about personnel, customers, goods, and important papers. With Brilliant DB, you can create a database that works with many different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and many wizards:
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML, integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
And, of course, such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure, network support, attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection, scripts are also supported.
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it