Verbose Text to Speech Software 1.05
This professional text to speech application is designed to assist in listening to text.
Verbose can be used to read aloud any text. Verbose can also save your text documents or emails to mp3 or wav for you to store them on your Pocket PC or MP3 player, such as an iPod, so you can listen to them on your way home.
- Reads text using text to speech technology.
- Ability to save the speech as compressed mp3 files (eg. to listen to the recording on your ipod).
- Ability to save as wav file and burn to CD/DVD with a direct link to ExpressBurn.
- Read/Save all text or a selection of text.
- System wide 'hot' keys can be selected so you can read the text from within any program.
- Works within Firefox, Word, Thunderbird and almost all other text based programs.
- You can install new voices if you don't like the default ones (any SAPI 4 or SAPI 5 voices can be used). Intuitive and user friendly to make it as easy as possible to listen to text.
You can very easily turn your computer into a teleprompter using Microsoft Word, as we'll show you in this episode. view it
Watch the full 5 part series on the iPhone 3GS view it
VoiceOver helps iPad and iPhone users with visual problems by reading text off of the screen view it
No need to type: Use Vlingo to search with your voice view it
The iPhone for people with disabilities view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it